Masha pabien! That means congratulations in Aruba’s native language, Papiamento. We hope that you will consider Aruba, One Happy Island, as the start to your own happiness and wedded bliss. From the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Palm Beach to the wilds of Arikok National Park and everything in between, a world of beauty, diversity and culture awaits.
Situated in the southern Caribbean and on the fringes of the hurricane belt, Aruba enjoys 83-degree weather and minimal rainfall year-round, giving brides- and grooms-to-be the promise of a memorable and flawless destination wedding. Aruba offers a diverse array of options for every aspect of the wedding, from a toes-in-the-sand ceremony on the beach or a sunset catamaran sail rehearsal dinner to an off-road ATV bachelor party or a golf course hilltop reception. Accommodation options include all-inclusive resorts, boutique hotels in charming Eagle Beach, high-rise branded hotels in Palm Beach or a cosmopolitan city hotel in Oranjestad.
If you are planning a trip to Aruba, you can count on plenty of sunshine. The temperature on Aruba is measured in Celsius and is practically constant throughout the year. On average the temperature varies between the 26 and 32 degrees Celsius. Rainfall averages about eighteen inches a year, with October, November, December and January accounting for most of it. Even then rains tend to be erratic and in short bursts.
For more information visit www.aruba.com
Events & Festivals
June: Aruba International Film Festival
September: Aruba Piano Festival
October: Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival: Aruba
- Couple must provide from their Country of Citizenship an 'apostile' report proof that they are both single and eligible to marry.
- Each person must submit their birth certificate with a raised seal.
- If either party has been divorced they must submit their divorce decree.
- If either party has been widowed, they must submit their death certficate.
- Couple must be holders of valid passports and submit with their application, copies of the pages showing all relevant details.
- Copies of the passport pages of their witnesses must also be submitted (if couple does not have any witnesses, we will provide them at an additional fee).
- All documents are to be faxed for review to the office of Civil Registry (below) and then submitted by courier (i.e. FedEx) at least one (1) month prior to desired wedding date.
* We try to keep this info as current as possible so please contact the local tourism office for any changes.
Top 5 Things to See and Do in Aruba
1. Visit Arikok National Park
2. Swim at Manchebo beach
3. Enjoy the Bonbini Festival
4. Snorkeling at Boca Catalina.
5. Renting a car and driving the island. Places of interest: California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Donkey sanctuary, ostrich farm.
Start Planning Today!
Find a wedding vendor in Aruba
Get inspired with real destination weddings in the Caribbean
Ready to book? Chat with our preferred destination wedding specialist.