Renowned for its world-class diving, unrivalled culinary scene and pristine beaches, there are so many reasons for Canadians to visit the Cayman Islands and this summer is the ideal time to do so. During the SUMMER ONLY IN CAYMAN promotion, visitors who book before June 30 can save up to 50 per cent at participating properties as well as take advantage of unique offers on car rentals, restaurants and attractions.
Many of Grand Cayman’s finest hotels and properties are offering lodging deals, including the following:
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites– Travel May 1-June 30 and August 15-31 and save up to 50 per cent off or July 1-August 14 and save up to 40 per cent. Children 12 and under stay and eat for free.
- Aqua Bay Club– Book a two-bedroom oceanfront condominium for seven nights and get two nights free.
- Grand Cayman Marriott– Stay five nights or more and enjoy a special discount offer with a USD $50 daily food and beverage credit.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman– Enjoy a complimentary fifth night free.
- Wyndham Reef Resort– Save up to 35 per cent off room rates and 25 per cent off all-inclusive stays of five nights or longer.
- Sunset House– Receive a day of diving and fifth night free with a minimum 5-night stay/4-day diving package.
- Plantana– Receive the fifth night free.
- Turtle Nest Inn– Book five nights in a one-bedroom apartment with rental car included and pay for four nights.
- Villas of the Galleon– Save up to 35 per cent off room rates and up to 25 per cent off all-inclusive stays of five nights or longer.
Additional accommodation details apply and packages pertain to direct bookings only.
Visitors will also receive discounts at top attractions including Pedro St. James National Historic Site, the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and the Cayman Turtle Farm. Kids under 12 are free with a paying adult and an additional 20 per cent off regular admission for adults applies to Pedro St. James and the Botanic Park.
To make getting around the destination easy and hassle-free, both Hertz Car Rental and Budget Rent-a-Car are offering special packages to bookings made under the SUMMER ONLY IN CAYMAN promotion. What’s more, visitors can take a bite out of their dining budget with discounts at select, family-friendly restaurants, including Cimboco, a Caribbean café, Chicken! Chicken!, and Italian favourite, Casanova By The Sea.
No trip to the Cayman Islands would be complete without enjoying the watersports the destination is renowned for. Red Sail Sports is offering numerous deals including 25 per cent off diving or snorkelling at famous Stingray City, while Dive Tech’s ‘Family Diver Package’ provides savings on accommodations at Lighthouse Point Condos in addition to deals on diving and airport transfers for families. Other packages are available from watersports operators including Capt. Marvin’s Watersports, Charter Cayman, Cobalt Coast, SeaLand Adventure Tours, and Sunset House.
For more details and to book your SUMMER ONLY IN CAYMAN vacation visit: caymanislands.ky