Warm, gentle breezes, pink sandy beaches, and the turquoise waters of Barbados present the perfect setting to exchange vows and begin your forever after with the one you love the most. Now, the Barbados Tourism Authority is making it easy for brides to have their dream wedding in paradise for ‘free’!
Booking and Travel Dates: Bookable now through May 31, 2015 for travel between September 1, 2014 – December 15, 2015. Brides fly and stay for free when booking their wedding in Barbados at a number of participating hotels on island. Valid for brides booking a minimum of 10 rooms, each booked for a minimum of four nights, the following will be offered at participating accommodation providers:
- Officiant / Minister’s fees
- Transport to Registry Office to obtain marriage license
- Bottle of sparkling wine for ceremony
- Wedding cake
- Decorated wedding area/arch
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Recorded music
- Witnesses (if required)
- Gift from hotel
- Shopping vouchers
- Bride and Groom free at participating activities and attractions with 10 or more bookings
- Upgrades on standard wedding optional (additional cost)
- Professional wedding coordinator consultant (additional cost)
- Opportunity to win an anniversary trip back to Barbados
Participating accommodation providers include: Sugar Cane Club, The Crane Residential Resort, Turtle Beach Resort, Crystal Cove, Tamarind, Colony Club, The House, Bougainvillea Beach Resort, Island Inn, Mango Bay, Accra Beach Hotel & Spa, Ocean Two Resort and Residences, Seabreeze, South Gap, and Little Arches.
Brides can also enjoy the following activities and attractions for free while in Barbados for their wedding: Suntours Barbados, Jolly Roger, Harrison’s Cave, Atlantis Submarines, Tiami Catamaran Cruises, Mount Gay Visitor Center, Harbour Lights. Discounts are also available for the groom and the bridal party. Some restrictions apply.
For more information on the ‘Forever Begins in Barbados’ national wedding package offer, a full list of participating partners, complete terms and conditions visit Forever Begins in Barbados.