Celebrating your destination wedding during the magical Christmas time and looking for a unique way to incorporate that in your signature cocktail?
Well, what says Christmas more than a gingerbreadman? This beautiful looking and very delicious tasting gingerbread martini cocktail will impress your guests and capture the spirit of Christmas!
1 day rest time
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, cut into rounds
- 4 ounces Baileys cream liqueur
- 4 ounces Kettle One vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces of the gingerbread syrup made earlier
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Small handful of gingerbread cookies, crushed
Add the sugar, water, cloves, cinnamon and ginger to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Combine the Baileys cream liqueur, Kettle One vodka, Kahlua coffee liqueur, gingerbread syrup and ice cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Pour into four chilled martini glasses. Top each with a generous dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of gingerbread cookie crumbs.
Credits to: Food Network