For anyone seeking a tropical home for the holidays, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives are extending a warm season’s greetings to guests with a full catalog of holiday programming that includes live dinner music, themed menus, and festive entertainment throughout the properties. With plenty of open space and widespread amenities from two resorts for the cost of one, Divi & Tamarijn offer a holiday getaway perfect for families, couples, and solo travellers this season.
- Live dinner music
- Pictures with Santa Clause
- Christmas-eve dinner specials
- Mimosa, champagne, and Bloody Mary breakfast stations
- New Year’s Eve fireworks display
- Seasonal entertainment throughout the property including live violinists, pianists, and dance performances
- As part of the holiday programming, executive chef Paul Zijlstra created a limited-time menu for guests to savor seasonally inspired dishes at both Red Parrot and Paparazzi Restaurant, two of the resorts all-inclusive dining venues. The menu includes traditional, yet unique, dishes for both Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations.