A warm breeze moves through the air, encouraging the palms to sway to the rhythm of the island. In the Caribbean, time moves at a slower pace. Put the cell phone away, and lose yourself in the calm aqua waters. The world you will discover is a wonderfully unique Caribbean paradise. Let your only decision be whether to snorkel or lie on the beach. Escape the cold this holiday season on a Star Clipper ship with special rates and added amenities!
Tall ship sailing specialist Star Clippers has two ships in the Caribbean this holiday season with trips that range from 7-nights to 14-nights and itineraries visiting the ABC Islands, the British Virgin Islands, the Grenadine Islands and the Leeward Islands.
Receive 65% savings with the advanced booking discount, a complimentary massage, champagne, sweet treats, and a $200 onboard credit per cabin on select holiday itineraries. Rates start at $1,520* per person for a 7-night itinerary. You can review the special at: http://bit.ly/2ddMmYV
Royal Clipper: Cruise-only rates per person based on double occupancy for Cat 6
- Royal Clipper (14-nights) December 3-17, 2016, Aruba Bonaire & Curacao, Barbados to Barbados, rates starting at $3,550 per person CAD
- Royal Clipper (10 nights) December 17-27, 2016, British Virgin Islands, Barbados to Barbados, rates starting at $2,280 per person CAD
- Royal Clipper (11 nights) December 27, 2016-January 7, 2017, British Virgin Islands, Barbados to Barbados, rates starting at $2,630 per person CAD
- Royal Clipper (7 nights) January 7-14. 2017 and January 21-28, 2017, Grenadine Islands, rates starting at $1,600 per person CAD
Star Flyer: Cruise-only rates per person based on double occupancy for Cat 6
- Star Flyer (7 nights) December 11-18, 2016, Leeward Islands, St Maarten to St Maarten, rates starting at $1,520 per person CAD
- Star Flyer (9 nights) December 18-27, 2016, British Virgin Islands, St Maarten to St Maarten, rates starting at $1,950 per person CAD
- Star Flyer (9 nights) December 27, 2016- January 5, 2017, British Virgin Islands, St Maarten to Montego Bay, rates starting at $2,065 per person CAD
These exciting itineraries and more can be found in the new digital brochure. Sailing Collection October 2016 – April 2018.
For over 25 years, Star Clippers has built their family of vessels to provide a unique sailing experience like no other, with the luxury and amenities of a private yacht. Each year, they share exhilarating new itineraries to off-the-beaten-path destinations. For more information or to make a booking, call 800-442-0551 or visit www.starclippers.com
About Star Clippers:
Star Clippers operates three of the world’s largest and tallest sailing vessels. Visiting ports often untouched by larger cruise ships and offering passengers the activities, amenities and atmosphere of a private yacht. Star Clippers is recognized as one of the premier specialty cruise lines.
Guests enjoy the romance of sailing on board a true tall ship in a relaxed atmosphere with high standards of service provided by an attentive crew. All three ships have expansive teak decks, swimming pools, informal dining, convivial tropical bars on deck and piano lounges. They are large enough to offer first class accommodation but small enough to call on intimate ports, untouched by large cruise ships.
The two smaller ships, Star Flyer and Star Clipper, sail with 170 passengers each and a crew of 74. Royal Clipper sails with 227 passengers and a crew of 106.
Star Clippers Reservations: 800-442-0551