Cayo Espanto, the ultra, all-inclusive private island resort off the east coast of Belize, is offering the ultimate summer romance package that allow couples to arrive in style on a private helicopter, accommodations in luxurious oceanfront villas and aquatic excursions to the world’s second largest coral reef system in the world, Belize Barrier Reef. The resort has created the Sky, Sand and Sea Adventure package with components perfect for couples to spend exploring and discovering the island’s marine waterpark while enjoying some quality down-time together.
For stays now until December 17, 2017, Cayo Espanto is offering the five-night Sky, Sand and Sea Adventure package from $13,995 USD per couple. In addition to three custom-tailored meals per day plus all snacks and drinks (excluding wine, champagne and cordials); a personal houseman; use of all non-motorized water sports equipment; and airport greetings and transfers, the package also includes:
- Accommodations in one of the resort’s ocean-front bungalows
- A private JetRanger Helicopter transfer with a tour of the Belizean Barrier Reef (landing on Cayo Espanto)
- A Private Snorkel or SCUBA excursion to the Belizean Barrier Reef
- One Massage or Spa Treatment per person
- A Day at Sea with a Little Luxury
- A Private Island Picnic for two on a secluded beach
- Bottle of Champagne upon arrival
Package prices are inclusive of all taxes and resort fees, however gratuities are not included. This package cannot be combined with any other offers and is subject to availability. With direct flights from major North American gateways provided by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and WestJet, travellers have a wide selection of airlift options to plan a summer getaway.