The Turks and Caicos consist of 40 different islands and cays, only 8 of which are inhabited. The islands of the Turks and Caicos are almost as diverse as its people. From the main tourist center of Provindenciales to the quiet and tranquil islands of North and Middle Caicos to the historic Capital Island of Grand Turk; each one offers a different experience and a unique character but all offer year round great climate, beaches and underwater activities.
The only true way to experience the Turks and Caicos Islands is to experience each island in the entire chain. This is probably why most of the visitors come back to the Turks and Caicos on a regular basis.
Most of the islands are only about 10 to 25 minutes by air from Provo and most can be reached by boat, too. There are also regular ferries from North to Middle Caicos.
The average temperature ranges between 85 and 90 degrees (29-32 degrees celsius) from June to October, sometimes reaching the mid 90’s (35 degrees celsius), especially in the late summer months. From November to May the average temperature is 80 to 84 degrees (27-29 degrees celsius).
For more information visit the Official Tourism wesbite: www.turksandcaicostourism.com
Events & Festivals
January: Junkanoo. (Carnival)
March: St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.
April: Annual Kite-Flying Competition.
May: Big South Regatta.
June:Grand Turk Heineken Game Fishing Tournament.
July: Turks & Caicos Music and Cultural Festival.
August: Middle Caicos Day.
November: Turks & Caicos Restaurant Week.
December: Island Thyme Annual Xmas Tree Ornament Competition.
- Photo identification (passport/id).
- Birth certificate.
- From a certificate of no-impediment the registry, country/state where you reside.
- Affidavit of single status (office will provide form).
- Divorce decree.
- Death certificate (if widow or widower) and, copy of marriage certificate verifying the marriage between the deceased spouse and declarant.
- Copy of legal status (work permit or immigration status).
- Two (2) declaration forms.
- Application form for special license. (Application form can be obtained from the registrar general's office or from any marriage officer).
- Copy of TCI immigration arrival and departure stamp.
- Visitors or tourist must be in the Turks and Caicos 48hours before submitting application.
- Persons under the age of 21 years must have consent from parents or guardians.
- Application fee- $250.00.
- All copies of documents must be notarized and sealed.
* We try to keep this info as current as possible so please contact the local tourism office for any changes
Top 5 Things to See and Do in Turks and Caicos
1. Whale Watching at Salt Cay or Grand Turk
2. Explore middle Caicos Caves
3. Visit the Provo Golf & Country Club
4. Caicos Conch Farm Tour
5. Clear Kayaking and Eco Safari
Start Planning Today!
Find a wedding vendor in Turks and Caicos
Get inspired with real destination weddings in the Caribbean
Ready to book? Chat with our preferred destination wedding specialist.